Social Strategy Director
Big Rock is fast becoming one of London’s most progressive performance marketing agencies. We work for some of the fastest growing and most innovative businesses in the UK from scale-up Fintechs like ClearScore (who recently exited for £275m) to well established global brands like Direct Line, Vodafone and Aon, all looking to invest in digital performance.
Ever since we founded back in 2011 we’ve challenged traditional approaches, putting design and innovation at the core of our model, led by our award-winning in-house creative production studio Pebble Studios. Developments in technology and data science have allowed us to pair our creative finesse with an analytical approach, focusing on increasing our clients’ revenues.
We’re now on the hunt for a Social Strategy Director to join our brilliant team and help us deliver data-driven, content-powered, ROI focused social campaigns for our growing list of clients.
This role would suit an insight-driven social specialist looking to take the next step in their career and head up a social media function. You’ll thrive on delivering best in class social work for existing clients as well as playing a key role in winning new social business.
As Social Strategy Director you’ll lead our social offering. This starts with insights and planning, continues through content strategy, targeting and promotion to reporting, analysis, and optimisation. You’ll be given the tools and support to grow the function and be encouraged to build a team who can deliver outstanding work to new and existing clients.
Essential skills and experience
You must have:
- Experience in a social media agency, or a wider creative/digital agency with social expertise
- Developed social media strategies including platform, language, content and promotion recommendations
- Built comprehensive paid social strategies including creating media plans and projections
- Used social platforms and tools to develop insights to inform creative approaches
- Used insight-led reporting to improve and optimise social delivery
- Set targeting for posts and pages, and edited and optimised on an ongoing basis to improve ROI and hit business goals
- Led or supported on new business responses
- Created and curated social content (you will have the support of a social media manager for this)
Desirable skills and experience
Ideally you have:
- The ability to think beyond social media and how it fits into the wider marketing and performance structure
- Knowledge of performance disciplines like PPC and SEO
- Experience working with professional services clients
- Experience working in the B2B space
Culture is hugely important to us at Big Rock. There are no big egos here, just a group of people looking to be at the forefront of digital innovation and creativity. We’re a highly inquisitive bunch, regularly hosting inspiration sessions and training programs, not to mention a few beers and group activities for regular teambuilding. Having Pebble Studios in-house also means there’s never a shortage of interesting creative talks and brainstorms. Ultimately, were looking for people who are as passionate as we are about creating a leading agency within this ever-changing space.
If you wish to apply please send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org